Waterfall, somewhere in Raglan, New Zealand (New Zealand Holidays)

new zealand holidays

Raglan is surfer paradise in New Zealand, at least that's what its claims itself. My friends and me plus my wife went there in November 2006. It was a weekend picnic. We planned to take a boat trip which we can see good scenery - sea, islands, strange rocks formation etc. Unfortunately it was not happen, the trip was fully booked on that day. It was a frustrating day then.

However, we saw something good on the way back from Raglan. As everybody knows, New Zealand is a house of natural beauties. My friends and me stopped at a waterfall. I cant remember the name of the place, but the photo is there next to this writing. This photo was taken from a look out. Travel in New Zealand, you will never be disappointed!

new zealand holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment