See cute New Zealand sheep! (New Zealand Holidays)

new zealand holidays

I always like to see New Zealand sheep. They look white, soft, and clean from far (this is not always the case when we see them closely). I catch this photos somewhere in New Zealand's North Island. FYI, in New Zealand the number of sheep is greater than the number of this country's population!

If you visit New Zealand then don't forget to buy this country's sheep skin products as a souvenir. Its cheaper to buy them in countryside I think because they are sold by the people who produce them. An exception though, several shops in Rotorua (a nice place to visit) sell souvenirs at a good price!

new zealand holidays

1 comment:

  1. your sheep very fat ...before this time i already see you picture...where aaaaaaaaaa....ooo in my pc

    oooo you are my hubby naaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete